· Catalogue on "Foest Through the Trees" 2007
· Documentary film on Ian Lazarus as part of The Artist Life series, Ticklescratch Productions, premiered on Bravo Television, 2005
· Ian Lazarus & Badonna Zack's Serpentine Mounds, John Grande published by City Art, 2005
· Ian Lazarus & Badonna Zack's Serpentine Mounds, published by Dispatch, Canadian Artists Representation Ontario, 2005
· Ian Lazarus & Badonna Zack's Serpentine Mounds, Clara Hargittay published by Canadian Art, 2004
· Round table dicussion on Art and Memory for the Contemporary Art Forum, Kitchener area. Catalogue "Peace of Mind" 2004
· Our Consumption gets recycled into art statements, Peter Goddard The Toronto Star June 2004
· Pop Can Corridor, Metro Morning CBC Radio Canada June 2004
· Serpentine Mounds, As It Happens CBC Radio Canada May 2004
· Car-wreck art joins zoo's beastly attractions published by Toronto Star story by John Deverell May 2004
· Ouroboros, published by Vie des Arts story by Oliver Girling 2003
· One Touch of Nature, catalogue written by Virginia MacDonnell Eichhorn, 2002
· Sculpture By The River a museum without walls" catalogue for Windsor Sculpture Garden 2002
· Centrifugue, Rogers Cable, Toronto, week of January 22, 1999
· Chainsaw sculpture, published by The Expositor, Brantford, August 10, 1996
· Outside art, published by The Expositor, Brantford, August 21, 1996
· Chainsaws create a buzz at Glenhyrst, published by The Brant News, Brantford, August 6, 1996
· Old tree trunk being sculpted, published by The Expositor, Brantford, August 3, 1996
· Glenhyrst Gallery, published by The Expositor, Brantford, July 19, 1996
· Art let loose in a sweat shop, published by The Tribune Magazine, Dublin, Ireland, August 20, 1995
· Sedate arts festivals turns to hard rock for open day," August 22, 1995
· Stone mad in Kilkenny, Culture Ireland, Kilkenny Co., Ireland, August 20, 1995
· De choses et d'art visuels, L'Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquette, Nova Scotia, March 15, 1995.
· Into Belum: A Malaysian Experience Through Art, published by Wings Of Gold,
Malaysian Airline's Inflight Magazine, July 1994.
· Bamboo will do for Canadian sculptor, published by New Straits Times, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, April 9, 1994.
· Artists seek inspiration from Belum, published by New Straits Times, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 24, 1994.
· Arcuation, Sculpture, published by the International Sculpture Centre, Washington, D.C., Nov./Dec. 1993.
· Public Art Proposals, Catalogue for the International Contemporary Art Fair, Japan, 1992.
· MOMENTS: Ian Lazarus, , MOMENTS catalogue, by Stephen McCaffery March 1989.
· Carving Time's Passage, published by NOW Magazine, story by Deirdre Hanna, October 1989.
· Miniature landscapes effective, evocative," published by Hamilton Spectator, story by Kate Taylor, 22 April 1989.
· The Perfect Fit: Creating Art for Specific Sites," Field Guide for Gairloch Gallery and Gardens, Oakville, 1988.
· Audio Corridor, published by Sculpture International, March/April 1986.
· Sculpture Creates Culture Garden, published by The Oakville Beaver, story by Howard Mozel, 14 June 1985.
· Sculpture Garden: Part Two, published by The Oakville Beaver, Oakville, 7 June 1985.
· New Music" television interview, CITY TV, Toronto, November 1983
· Audio Corridor, CITYPULSE news coverage, CITY TV, Toronto, September 1983
· Making the Most of Marble, published by The Globe and Mail, Toronto, Kay Kritzwiser, 28 October 1978.